Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Feel Like I Have Abandoned My Blog

I swear it is unintended! I have been so incredibly busy the past month that I have to remind myself to breathe! Where to start, my goodness. My husband accepted a new job with Boeing in AZ shortly after he started working in OR. He decided to go with them because of several reasons. More money, closer to home and near his family. So, I have spent the past month packing, cleaning, painting and preparing our house for a move! My husband and son are already in AZ but I am staying in Vegas for a while. I got an amazing job offer that I could NOT pass up, so I am with another firm doing personal injury and did.not realize how good it could actually be working at a law office! My boss is so unbelievably generous and actually recognizes and rewards his staff for a job well done. What a concept! I will be traveling to AZ every weekend to be with my husband and son, and during the week will live with my mom here in LV. I have had some more tragedy in my life as well, unfortunately. On May 18th I received the horrible news that one of my best friends had passed away. She was actually the biggest supporter of mine when I made the decision to have WLS as she had GBS 6 yrs ago. Kelly was amazing, fun loving and a fabulous woman. I miss her dearly...not a day goes by that I don't think of her or want to call/text her about something. Life is fragile, that is for sure. I will not be blogging regularly until the move is complete, but I did want to update everyone so you didn't think I fell off the face of the Earth. I just have a million things happening in my life right now. Take care and I will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. we'll be here :) So sorry to hear about your friend, that's a terrible amount of stress to add to an already full plate.

    ReplyDelete