Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!

I know, really? A month to blog? I promise I wanted to, but I have been sooooooo busy. Things are FINALLY calming down some. We are all moved out of our house in Las Vegas and are actually moving into our house in Mesa this weekend. I will post pictures when I get down there tomorrow and actually see it. Yes, me, the control freak of all control freaks, allowed my husband and son to pick out our home in AZ. The pictures look nice, however, and I am excited to move things in and decorate. It will be my "weekend vacation home" since I am staying in Las Vegas until next summer.

On the weight loss front, there isn't much to report. I ate out every single day for a month. I am so tired of takeout food. I miss my fresh meals and fruits & veggies. However, I didn't gain anything which is a very good thing. But I didn't lose either. I am holding steady at 200 lbs, which means I still have 30 to go. Since I am now living with my mom I will get more opportunities to exercise because she built on an exercise room to her house that was finished up right before all of the packing of my house started. YAY!! Working out at home in an actual gym is going to be awesome! No excuses, right? Right, because I have weight and inches to lose!!

I will be blogging regularly from now on and will post pictures again because it really does help hold me accountable in my journey. Sorry for the lagging posts, but my life was beyond crazy for about 2 months :-) No posting this weekend because I will be loving on my family and setting up house. Hope you have a great one and I will be back next week!!

1 comment: