Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Have Been Avoiding the Scale

And for good reason. After the unfill and gallbladder issue was all better I was able to eat whatever I wanted...amd I did just that. I don't stop when I should. I don't even stop when I feel full. It is like old Michelle all over again. Going back for a fill on Monday. I can't wait. After being so successful and getting down to 189 (and admittedly hovering around 193), I stepped on the scale this morning and read 204. 204!!!! 11 lbs in a MONTH! Holy shit. Focus is what I need and focus is what I have lost. I need to focus. Focus. I also need to blog....and stop cooking like I am Julia Child.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, you might be able to claim the gastric band on your taxes: http://www.taxback.com/blog/9-unbelievable-tax-deductions/

    -Aaron Burman

    ReplyDelete