Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pre-Op Appt

Today was my pre-op and it was a long day. 6 1/2 hrs total between my doctor's office and the hospital. But it is all good to go. Friday cannot come soon enough!! Now I sit at work trying to make up for the fact that I missed 3/4 of the day.

I learned a LOT at the meeting on how to eat and supplement properly and am all stocked up on my liquids & supplements for the first month. 90 grams of protein/day does not come easy my friends, but I am up for the challenge. Don't want a bunch of hanging skin in the end. I know some will be inevitable but I will fight the rest :-)

I can report, however, that in the past 2 weeks since my last weigh in at their office, I have lost 9.3 lbs. I credit it all with the liquid diet I have been enduring the past 3 days and just loss of water weight, which means that my first week WL will probably not be as high as others because I have flushed out so much of the water already. I guess we will just have to see at my 1 week check up on 6/3.

No comments:

Post a Comment