Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3rd Fill

Or maybe it can be counted as my 2nd since my actual 2nd fill was taken out. Today was shitty at the surgeon's office. I officially gained 2 lbs for the month. I was scolded for not working out. I expected it. They added .6 cc because 1 cc seemed to be a bit too much for me last time. Below is the spread at the doctor's office for my fill.
I feel the restriction with my little fill and I LOVE it. On liquids for the next 24 hrs and that usually jump starts my weight loss for the week.

I saw what my band & port looks like for the first time today. It is much bigger than I thought it would be. They had a nifty model stomach with the band wrapped around it in the room I had my fill done in. I snapped a few pictures so you can see what it actually looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment