Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lets Talk About Boobs

Or the lack of them as it is becoming. Seriously...they are disappearing!! I was a full D before I had surgery and have been between a C-D through my weight gains and losses through the years. I am a very full B as of now and I HATE it!! My husband acts as though he is going to cry when the topic comes up. I am down 52 lbs and still have 52 to go. What the hell am I going to be left with?! Now everyone always says "just buy new ones" and that will be an option, but that scares me at the same time. The idea of implants have always worried me. I don't want the pain, I don't want the potential complications, I don't want to wind up too big, but I want my old chest back. I posted this on my FB the other day and it couldn't have been more perfect for me!!


What are your thoughts on boob jobs? Have you had one yourself? Pros/cons? I am looking for real, hard core answers here. No need to tiptoe around the topic for me. Give me the good, the bad, and the ugly...just like I do here. I appreciate it more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment