Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Eating

Dude. I am getting out of control. I work in a law office so we have a lot of clients and other businesses that we work with who bring in goodies for us. Thank heavens it only happens once a year!! The past week is when allllllll of the holiday baskets and various other sinfully yummy treats have been coming in. Now, mind you I am at a point that I cannot eat bread, cake or soft mushy pastries, but cookies go down juuuust fine :-/ I baked over the weekend so this I know. What else have I discovered I can eat? Taffy, peanut brittle, cookies, cookies, cookies.

The scale has reflected my poor eating and lack of gym the past 2 weeks. Now my body is a bit crazy and can fluctuate day to day by as much as 5 lbs depending on various factors, but I am up 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks and I know it is because of my bad decisions when it comes to eating. I'm not hungry but I will graze. Big big NO NO!! I really do need to get back to where I was a few months back when I was losing like crazy and behaving myself. I would like a big heaping of self discipline for Christmas please!!

On a positive note, I am fitting into my smaller clothing that I bought at the beginning of the month. I am rocking my size 15/16 jeans and feel really good about myself when in them. Imagine how excited I will be when I go down to size 14! That is what I was wearing when I was at my smallest 7-8 yrs ago after losing 75 lbs (weighing 180ish). On Sunday after getting dressed, I was literally able to pull of my size 18's without unbuttoning them. My husband enjoyed that display. Little perv. LOL

Not sure if I will get on here again before Christmas, so I will take this time to wish a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all of you....may you have a blessed holiday!!!

2 comments: