Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Saturday, November 12, 2011

24 Weeks....and 1 day (With Pics!)

Sorry this is late, I was busy all day yesterday with my mini Trash the Dress session. It was SO fun!! I will post about that next :-)

24 weeks since surgery, WOW!! Don't I say that every month? I can't believe I am almost 6 months out. I need to adjust my eating habits again because I have been fighting the same 2 lbs for the past few weeks. Sucks to be drawn back into bad eating, but at least I recognize it and am trying to get back on track. I need to straighten up if I hope to be down 100 lbs by the 1 year mark!! So below are my 24 week photos (sorry they are so dark!!) compared to last month. I notice small changes here and there, but mostly that my waist seems to be bigger than last month. I don't know if it is because the shirt isn't skin tight anymore or if it because (I noticed) my hips are finally getting smaller so it doesn't look as dramatic. Not sure, all I know is my butt is finally getting smaller (which makes me happy), but my boobs are continuing to get smaller (which makes me sad). Oh well, I will take the losses I get!! Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment