Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Saturday, November 19, 2011

Finally!!

After fighting them for 4 weeks, I broke through the 220's!! I weighed in today at 218....it has been 4 1/2 years since I weighed that. What an exciting achievement!! I have dropped 5 lbs in the past 2 weeks by actually eating like I am supposed to, imagine that. I totally forgot about my appt on Thursday with the surgeon's office, so I won't be getting another fill before Thanksgiving. The next time they could get me in is on December 8th (yes, they are THAT busy) so I will be going though my b-day with no fill as well....but Christmas will be limiting :-)

I am going to venture out and try on some size 16 jeans this weekend. I would have thought that having lost 57 lbs I would have lost more sizes than I have, but I guess I didn't have it in my head that I had been actually wearing 20W-22W's (W=an addition 1/2 size). I would still try to squeeze into my 18's and, if they buttoned, they fit in my head, no matter how bad they looked on me. I have some 18's that are huge on me and some that are still muffin top providing, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I told my mom that all I want for my birthday/Christmas is a pair of size 16's that fit perfectly....14's would be even more perfect but I know I need to work towards those. LOL. It is funny, when I weighed 180-190 I fit into 14's but they were really tight....but some people I know who weigh more than that can fit into 12's or 10's. Guess that just shows how different labels and bodies are. Can't wait for that next size down though!!

Have a fantabulous weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. We are a lot alike. Banded the same day, right around the same loss, and about the same clothing sizes. I stuffed myself in 18 and 20 too because I refused to buy anything larger..... I can wear 14's in some styles but am very comfortable in 16 right now.
    We will get lower. We are just getting started in this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I appreciate the support from a band twin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean sizes are set by the devil! I shrunk into some size 16 jeans I already owned, and went to the same store and bought the same brand and style, they barely fit. In fact, I had to unzip them on the way home from work. I haven't worn them since. The devil!

    PS: Congrats on your loss!

    ReplyDelete