Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trashin' My Dress

So it isn't my "official" Trash the Dress session that I did yesterday, but it was a great practice run!! I plan to do my official TTD pics when I hit my goal weight in the summer. Then I can do some great water shots in my dress as well...FUN!!

My husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday (11/10) and I have wanted to do a TTD session for years, but I finally fit into my wedding dress again and was ready to go. So, with 11/11/11 being a big wedding day here (and my anniversary the day before) I figured, why not! I want to wear my wedding dress again on 11/11/11! ;-)

Yesterday we went out to Nelson's Landing to get some pictures because none of us had ever been there before. It is GREAT out there!! If you live in Vegas and haven't ever gone, you need to go. If you visit Vegas, it is about 30 miles south of town and is so cool!!! Totally worth the trip and it will only take you about 3 hrs total with driving and walking around. It was a big mining town back in the day and is the perfect backdrop for some original photos with the old buildings, mines, cars, trucks, buses and the plane!

My mom's boyfriend played photographer and my sister will be doing editing on them because she is a freaking artist when it comes to editing photos. I have a couple of the unedited photos to give you a sneak peak and a better understanding of what we did. When I have the others I will put them on here for you to see!! Enjoy!!






1 comment:

  1. So, I'm slow on the upkeep but I love these pics!!! I love TrashTheDress pics!

    ReplyDelete