Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Juice Fast- Day 4

I'm hungry. That is all.
Actually, not all, but it is how I feel right now. I have been feeling great until today. Today I am starving! I bought a new Breville juicer last night. I was actually at Bed Bath and Beyond for close to an hour disassembling and reassembling juicers to see which I liked the best. I got some "Can I help you with something?" throughout the process, but when I explained what I was doing they understood. Now I need to get to a produce market and load up! I have used just about everything from the basket my mom and I got this past weekend. The photo above is my new toy.

One plus about the fast? I am down 5 lbs already (read, excess water weight) and have not had to drink Miralax in almost a week. I things are changing for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment