Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Saturday, February 4, 2012

Caucus Day and Anxiety

Today was the Nevada Caucus and it was my first one. It was an experience to say the least. I have always voted, but this was something fun to be a part of as well. It was also the last political event I will be a part of in Nevada. When I came home my husband had started tearing down his workbenches and such in the garage so a friend could take them to his house. We went to Home Depot to pick some things for the house (to start getting it ready for our move) and I started to have an anxiety attack. It is really hitting me today that we are moving. The reason I bring this up is because I have always been a stress eater. I have noticed that since I don't stress eat anymore I get anxious much easier. Having to learn to deal with life since surgery is a daily struggle, but it something I work on constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment