Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Friday, June 17, 2011

3 Weeks Post Op

I can't believe it has been 3 weeks, talk about time flying. I was afraid that my moving on to mushies/real food was going to be a bad thing, but it actually helped my weight loss to increase again. Today I was down 2.8 lbs for a total loss of 24.8...but we will just say 25 ;-) Going to the gym is much easier now and I actually enjoy it because I know it will help me to see more results. I had a very exciting day yesterday when I 1) put on a top that was very obviously loose on me and 2) I had a co-worker tell me she could "REALLY tell that I am losing weight" and even specified where on me she could see it. Yay!

Today we have a co-worker leaving and there will be cake, cookies, brownies, you name it about 10 feet from me all day. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment