Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fall Down, Go Boom

If you are my FB friend you probably read that last night I fell. I fell hard and quite ungracefully. I was chasing my puppy around beating him with my half chewed shoe when he knocked over a piece of furniture that I tripped over. It hurt so bad. It hurt so bad I cried in front of my son. I am very sore today and hoping that I haven't done any damage (aside from ripping off half of my pinky toe nail. There goes my pedicure on Friday). I called and left a message for the nurse and am waiting to hear back from her.

Anyway, I read this on a board that I am on and had to share it because not only is it hilarious, but it reflects my feelings of the past few days: "Dying to lick a piece of steak with a side of birthday cake."

Hurry up Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment