Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where Does Time Go??

This has nothing to do with my band, BTW.

Today my son completed his final day in middle school, which means in the fall I will officially have a high schooler. How on Earth did this happen...and so fast?! I remember starting high school and it really doesn't seem like it was that long ago. I remember him starting kindergarten and thinking he was such a big boy way back then. They say kids age you and I cannot agree more. Unreal. My baby boy is all grown up...and almost taller than me. I seriously want to cry.

Day he was born


Mother's Day '11



But on the bright side, at least he will have a smokin' hot mama when he is a high schooler ;-)

1 comment:

  1. This was a cute post. It is okay that you don't always blog about your band. Your son starting high school fits into the Journey of your life.

    ReplyDelete