Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tonight's Dinner

I have a girlfriend who posted a recipe she was making last week and I HAD to try it out just based on the picture. Holy Moly. It was one of the most incredible chicken dishes I have ever had!! The recipe link is here and if you like bacon, chicken and bbq sauce, you must make it!! Super easy prep and cooking was in the crockpot. I didn't cook mine for 8 hrs like this said because I started it at 1:00. Put it on for 2 hours on high and then cooked it for 4 hrs on low. Served it with some fresh corn and it was such a wonderful meal! I think I am most excited that I have half still for lunch tomorrow. It was flavorful and super moist tonight, so lets hope it stays that way for tomorrow! I will be devastated if I can't finish eating it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment