Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Friday, July 8, 2011

6 Weeks Today

My gosh how time has flown by!! I was discussing with my mom last night how I haven't had caffeine in 7 weeks. 7 WEEKS!!! I used to have at least 3 cups of coffee or tea a day! Now I don't need it...it is really quite nice. But I do miss stopping at Starbucks and ordering my Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiato every morning. Wait, what am I talking about? The extra 10 min of sleep and $20/week saved is worth it :-)

I think I am going to bring my home scale to my mom's house or change my WI day. It is too hard to try and figure out what I actually weigh on WI days when dealing with 3 scales (mine at home and 2 at my mom's house). Today I had a reading of 239 on one scale and 246.6 on another one. So I split the difference and called it 243.6. As long as the scale goes down and the clothes keep getting looser, it is all good in my book!

Ego Booster for the Week: I actually had a co-worker walk by me in the hallway yesterday and do a double take. This is someone who sees me every single day. She said "Whoa! You are really getting skinny. Can you see it now?" No, but you can keep those comments coming and eventually it will sink in! :-D

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment