Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bandster Hell

Yup, I am there. Bandster hell (in bandster terms) is when you hit a point where you now need a fill and you are still a couple of weeks from it. I am officially there. I was fine when I went in for my first appointment because I was still losing, I was still satisfied after my meals and I wasn't snacking. Well the past week has been different. I am eating slightly more than my 4 oz (because I am still hungry), I am eating faster than my 20 min (not every time, but more often) and I am hungry again a few hours later. Either I still had enough swelling from surgery that it was creating the restriction or I have lost more fat around my stomach and now it is looser.

Now, am I going to eat like I used to, absolutely not (I am sure I could, but there is no way that I will). But I will look forward to my next appointment with my surgeon :-)

I also need to pick up my exercising. I will admit that I have been slacking the past 2 weeks. I love my gym sessions. I love going there really early or really late because everything is available. If I am there less than an hour I feel like I didn't do enough. BUT I am back to hating waking up at 5:15 am to go. So today my husband woke me up, as I asked him to, and I knew that I needed to workout but I really, really, really didn't want to. Plus by the time I got up and moving it was almost 6:00 and I would only have 45 min to workout. So I got dressed and did my kettle weight exercise (same basic thing as a kettle bell but it is a weight instead of a ball...it was cheaper and I can use it for other exercises). It also came with a 20 min workout disc (2 in fact, beginner and advanced). I did beginner and all I can say is OUCH!! Holy crap that is a workout! My legs are already sore which means I will hardly be able to move in the morning. Oy. You want a good full body workout? Do the kettle bells. You will definitely feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment