Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Dreaded Gain

Yup, I'll admit it. I WI this morning and was up .6 lbs. Now, I am very thankful that it was not even a pound that I went up, but it is still disheartening. I did eat some pretty high sodium meals this week, I ate out 3 times and I am still very sore from my workout on Tuesday (damn them kettlebells), so I know I still have excess water in my body from that mixture, but it is okay. I'm not devastated or anything but it's a bummer. I know it happens...just won't let it happen a lot to me ;-)

Now on to a fun filled weekend of delivering product (only 3 stops today, thank heavens!), lounging with the family, heading to mass tonight and then watching the race with my boys. It is my first open Saturday in I don't know how long! I stopped doing parties on Saturdays because 1) it is my business and I can do what I want with it :-) and 2) I like having the entire weekend with my family. So, Monday, Wednesday, Friday it is for me and my Slumber Parties and Saturday, Sunday with my family and the gym.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment