Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Monday, July 18, 2011

I Need A Scalervention

My name is Michelle, and I am a scaleaholic. I weigh myself every day....sometimes twice a day. It is becoming a problem. I know I need help and I am finally reaching out for it.
UGH!!! I need to stop weighing myself daily!! I got on the scale Sunday after a victorious Friday WI and was 1 lb heavier. Okay, I didn't drink my water like I should have on Friday & Saturday (like 1/2 of what I should have, in fact). I got on the scale this morning and it was 2 LBS more than what it was on Friday. Holy Crap!! Again, I didn't drink like I should have on Sunday, plus I had chicken that is marinated for 24 hrs in a mixture that included soy sauce. Can you say BLOAT?! Oh well. I got in good workouts on Sat & Sun night and am proud of myself for that. Today I ate leftover chicken today (of course, with avocado) and have been chugging my water as I should be. I also have my protein shot mixed in with one of the bottles that is being chilled for later. I have been doing poorly with getting all 100 grams of protein each day.

I am doing a party tonight so I know I need to get almost all of my water in before that (since I failed to get all of my water in before and after my parties on Thurs & Fri) plus I need to eat before I head out of the office. Since I don't just swing through the drive-thru anymore after I do a party (that was so much easier....and bad for me), I have to be diligent to get my protein packed 3rd meal in before I head out tonight. Doing parties as often as I am used to has really thrown me for a loop. I am glad that I took the 2 months off that I did post-op so I could learn as much as I have about my new lifestyle. It is a continued learning experience for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment