Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Thursday, July 14, 2011

Water, Avocado & Cookies

The above items are my recent cravings. Really?

Let's start with the good stuff. Water. I am doing really well with getting my 100 oz in every day. I love it. I seriously crave the water! I used to be a 52-100 oz of Diet Dr. Pepper girl every day and I haven't had one in 8 weeks. I lug around my giant bottle of water and am a happy camper. See?

















On to avocado. I want it with every single meal. Two examples:




















I even have an avocado sitting on my desk as I type.

And then to the cookies. I have been craving fresh baked cookies, every day. Fortunately I am only eating 1-2 a day, but man oh man. I still love me some cookies. At least I consume more avocado and water than cookies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment