Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Compliments

I have been reflecting the past couple of day and realize that I have received more compliments from people in the past 11 weeks than I think I have ever had in my life. I have one thing to say about that. Keep 'em coming!!

I have discovered this far into my journey that enough compliments simply aren't given. Not by me and not by others, just not enough. Maybe it is because of jealousy. Maybe it is because of hatred in your heart. I don't know, but what I do know is it makes me feel AMAZING when someone tells me how thin I am looking or that something looks great on me or "Holy crap your pants are falling off" (that was on Monday. LOL). So I have decided that I need to compliment people every day and I hope others do the same. Not only does it make the person's day, but it makes you feel so good as well!

Let's all try that this week and see how it works out. You never know how you will positively affect someone else and how much one little thing can mean to another :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment