Hang on kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!




Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Listening To Your Body

This is the hardest thing for a lot of us. Actually listening to what our body is saying instead of what our minds are telling us. This thought came to me just now as I was thinking of the yummy food I have in the fridge. I want to eat it because it is good, but I am not hungry. Last night we went to Roberto's and I wanted to eat everything in sight. Last weekend I ate about 10 lbs of fried zucchini because I love it and it was there when we ate out. After I had my chicken taco last night (4 oz) I kept eating what we had because it was so good even though I wasn't hungry...and when you have a band that is a bad decision because you pay for it all night. Head hunger sucks. Will it ever go away?

2 comments:

  1. Well, Michelle...I'm here to say that I certainly HOPE IT DOES!!! I'm going to say that at least 50% of my eating is head hunger at this point. Maybe after my first fill things will get better...but until then...if I figure out a cure for it...you'll be the first to know!!! Best of luck...and thanks for the post!
    dede

    ReplyDelete
  2. So long as I stay up on my water the craving go away for the most part. Just gotta keep drinking away!

    ReplyDelete